VIGILANT POWER MONITOR
Advanced RF Power Diagnostic for Plasma Processing Applications (digital vi probe)
- Customized to your application
- Plug & Play diagnostics
- High power rating
Equipement maintenance engineers
Study of RF discharges
Development of processing tools
Troubleshooting of RF systems
The Vigilant Power Monitor tracks the RF power delivery in your plasma processing reactor by complete and accurate of RF parameters (power, voltage, current, phase shift, impedance, harmonics...) with minimum perturbation. This probe can be inserted before or after the matching unit inside your plasma system.
We combine many proprietary innovations to offer what is probably the most advanced RF power diagnostics for plasma applications commercially available today:
- Customizable high performance electrical sensors: wideband, robust, low-perturbation and compact voltage and current sensors developed through extensive experimental work and electromagnetic modeling. The characteristics of these sensors are customized during calibration to maximize performance for your application (maximized sensitivity and power rating while minimizing the perturbation).
- High speed / high resolution cutting edge acquisition electronics with USB connectivity to sample directly and simultaneously the RF voltage and current waveforms.
- Automated highly accurate calibration process to ensure the best measurement accuracy and probe-to-probe repeatability. Our calibration process is NIST-traceable and uses the best electronic test instruments available today in a temperature and EMI controlled environment.
- Powerful and intuitive user interface software (Vigilant RF Lab) to display in real-time the measured data which transforms the PC of the user into a state of the art RF laboratory.
RF excitation mode
Accuracy of power measurement
1-150 MHz (1-500MHz on request)
Single frequency (CW, pulsed, frequency agile)
+/- 2% on a matched load at the excitation frequency
<0.5% at the excitation frequency
50Ω coaxial line with customized input & output connectors
90mm x 220mm x 40mm (without connectors)
One Vigilant RF Lab licence
In order to provide you with the best suitable probe for your application, please use the following model numbering:
VPM-FREQ-POWER-IN-OUT (Example: VPM-13.56-1000-1F-1M)
|Code||Details||Values C: Custom (if not listed)|
|FREQ||Excitation frequency in MHz||2, 3.39, 4, 6.78, 13.56, 27.12, 40.68, 60, 81.36|
|POWER||Max generator power in Watt||30, 60, 100, 300, 600, 1000, 3000, 6000, 10000|
Input connector type and gender
Output connector type and gender
0: No connector (M5 threaded hole)
1F: N Female 1M: N Male
2F: HN Female 2M: HN Male
3F: 7/16 Female 3M: 7/16 Male4F: LC Female 4M: LC Male